This “What Is Blockchain” video by Edureka will help you grasp the basic concepts of Blockchain Technology and how Bitcoin’s Blockchain solves the issues in the current banking system. You will understand Blockchain concepts like Distributed Network, Private Key Cryptography and Proof Of Work in Bitcoin. You will also learn how Blockchain is being used in the industry through real-life Use Cases in Transportation, Governance and Business.
Subscribe to our Edureka channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#Whatisblockchain #Blockchain #Blockchaintutorial #Bitcoin #Blockchainonlinetraining #Blockchainforbeginners
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course, 20 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24*7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Blockchain course is designed to introduce you to the concept of Blockchain and explain the fundamentals of Blockchain and bitcoin. Blockchain course will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of blockchain. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on Blockchain, history of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Furthermore, you will be taught about the Ethereum platform and its programming language. You will setup your own private Blockchain environment using Ethereum. Also, you will develop a smart contract on private Ethereum Blockchain and will be deploying the contract from web and console. The course is fed with various use-cases and examples, which makes the learning more interesting.
After completing this Course, you should be able to:
1. Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
2. Encompass the concept of Blockchain
3. Understand the importance of Blockchain Technology
4. Have a deep insight into Bitcoin and its network
5. Perceive, how Bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
6. Create and use Bitcoin account effectively
7. Understand Ethereum Blockchain
8. Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
9. Deploy your private Blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
10. Send transactions between nodes
11. Develop more than one nodes on same Blockchain
12. Making your own cryptocurrency
13. Discuss the compelling use-cases of the Blockchain
14. Interpret the prospects of Blockchain
15. Assess, how Blockchain can improve your business standards.
Who should go for this course?
Anyone having basic programming knowledge and has a zeal to learn new technology can take up the course. Students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the Blockchain technology should opt for the course.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. It is an ordered back linked-list data structure of blocks of transactions stored in a decentralized peer- to-peer network. It is the underlying infrastructure for bitcoin, a popular cryptocurrency. In near future, many companies will be adopting Blockchain technologies for trading publicly. Apart from bitcoin, it can be used for a wide variety of applications such as tracking ownership, digital assets, physical assets, or voting rights. It can also store and run computer code called ‘smart contracts’. However, Blockchain is still new and the communities are still exploring the best ways in which it can be used.
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com
Call us at US: 1800 275 9730(toll free) or India: +91 88808 62004